Friday, December 28, 2012

Back in action!

It has been forever and a day since the last time i posted.  I am ready to get back into blogging.  Since May I am happy to say I am now MARRIED!!! Joe and I got married on May 26th.  It was the best day possible.  Everything was perfect I couldn't have asked for a better day.  We went on our honeymoon to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.  We are both ready to go back again.  I am no longer in nursing school, long story short nursing school didn't work out for me.  I am currently taking classes at Lindenwood University for a Business Administration degree.  I am very happy going to Lindenwood and I am not near as stressed like I was with nursing school.  I have been looking for a full-time job since the beginning of September....I have gone on a few interviews but for some reason I am always the number 2 person.  I'm hoping with the new year things will look up and I will finally get a job.  Sorry this is short, just wanted to give an update on what has been going on.  I plan on blogging a lot more in the new year.  I hope everyone had a good Christmas.
Here is one of the pictures from our wedding, you wouldn't know it from the picture, but it was hotter than hell that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment