Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting

Here is my first link up!
 
 
I love this and would like to put this or something similar above our headboard. We just have the big open wall right now.


I started back on Weight Watchers on Monday and going to the gym. I wanna make these, because they look amazing. I just hope they taste as good as they look.


In our next house I want to have a wash like this in our laundry room.  It would make it way easier to give the dogs a bath then trying to put them in the bath tub.
 
 
I am working on growing my hair out and then I want to try and see if I can get my hair to be curly like this
 
 
I don't know if we will ever have a dog house like this but I think it is a cool looking dog house.
 
 
I want to make it ranch dressing.  The whole jar is only 255 calories in the whole jar.  I think I could eat a lot more of this ranch then the bottled stuff.
 
 
This would be a way better way to keep the cards from our wedding then in the gift bag where they are now.  How I just need to get a little crafty and put them all together.
 
 
So here is my first link up with another blog.  I didn't do it exactly like your suppose to, but for some reason I couldn't figure out how she did it, so I did it my own way.  Have a good Hump Day, the week is half over.

2 comments:

  1. I need to try that ranch dressing!!
    making next week!!!


    ps. turn off your word verification on your comments. i HATE that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know about the word verifiication on the comments. Thanks for letting me know. I turned it off.

    ReplyDelete