Friday, April 22, 2011

Confession Friday

My friend told me about confession Friday, so I thought I would give it a try.
Ya I know it is kinda late on Friday, but better late than never.

I confess that I had my nephews stuff the Easter eggs that they are going to hunt on Sunday.
They have no clue.

I confess I am waiting till the last possible minute to clean my house before Easter.

I confess I am so ready for this bad weather to be over with.

I confess I am going to try and do some "Spring Cleaning" next week since
 I am on spring break from school.

I confess that I really want a new COACH purse. 
I have even had a dream about being in the coach store.
I am so ready for a trip to the outlet mall.

I confess that Mom and I finished making all the picture frames and
candy boxes for the wedding reception.

I think this is a good start for my confession Friday's.


No comments:

Post a Comment