Friday, April 15, 2011

My First Post!!

Ok, I am going to give this a shot.  I thought doing a blog about planning for the wedding and what is going on in our lives would be an easy way for everyone to keep up with us. 

Of course Joe works non stop, between the Police Department, Cencom, Lindenwood, EMS, and Class, oh and now cutting grass, there is not a lot of time left to do much. 

I am going to school Full time for Nursing, I am almost done with my first year.  I start my Nursing classes this fall and can't wait.  The sooner I start Nursing classes the sooner I will be done all together.

 We or should I say I have been planning most of the wedding.  Joe pretty  much agrees with whatever I want.  We have the church, hall, photographer, DJ, photobooth, chair covers, table decorations all booked.  I found my wedding dress and the bridesmaids dresses, still have to figure out what the flower girls are going to wear.  My mom and I have got a good start on making the candy boxes and picture frames for the wedding reception.  The only big thing we have left to do is pick out a cake and flowers, but we still have plenty of time.  Sorry if this was boring, I will try to make my next post better.

And please keep your fingers crossed for me that my brother Josh will get to come home for my wedding.  I am not going to get my hopes up, but I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment