Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 2

A picture of me and the person I have been the closest with the longest.

My Sister-in-law Nikki

Nikki came into my life my freshmen year of high school.  My brother and her got married in less than a week when they found out he was getting deployed to Iraq.  I didn't really know her when they got married, but she became my sister while he was gone.  We have became really close and don't know what I would do without her.  I can always call her anytime I need anything and she is always there.  She is going to be the Matron of Honor at my wedding. I can't wait to hear her speech (she doesn't like to talk in front of people), but I am sure it will be good.  I can't imagine my life without her.  I love you Nikki, thanks for always being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment